That’s why our emergency restoration team is equipped with large numbers of experienced skilled personnel, tools, and equipment that can respond to any situation.
Our electricians will respond promptly and troubleshoot to find the cause of your problem utilizing unmatched experience and state of the art equipment. We know what downtime can cost any facility, that’s why we’re ready to respond and make every effort to get you back up and running quickly, but most importantly, safely.
Currently we provide emergency restoration services for utilities in the New England, Tri-State, Mid- Atlantic, South, and Southwest regions including PSEG, United Illuminating, Northeast Utilities, National Grid, JCP&L, PECO, BG&E.
Most notably our team received commendations for our restoration work for Winter Storm Pax 2014 (MD), Hurricane Sandy 2012 (NJ), Hurricane Irene 2011 (NJ,CT), Halloween Ice Storm 2011 (CT), and Hurricane Ike 2008 (TX).
When you need an expert to rescue your facility or community call us at 860-677-9797
We are ON CALL 24/7 and ready to help.
In addition to our 24/7 emergency troubleshooting and power restoration, our Service Division can provide a number of solutions for your facility including:
- Electrical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
- Service upgrades and additions
- Standby & portable generator evaluation, installation and service
- Permanent generator and ATS supply and installation
- Energy efficient upgrades to motors, transformers and variable frequency drives;
- Emergency systems including lighting, batteries, fire alarms, electrical safety;
- Parking lot lighting systems & maintenance;
- Low voltage systems including IP-based CCTV, access control, security, sound masking/overhead paging, audio-visual and wireless.
- Optical fiber troubleshooting/testing (OTDR) and restoration (Fusion and Mechanical Splicing)
- Voice/Data/Video structured cabling moves, adds and changes
- Voice/Data/Video troubleshooting, testing and certification
- Lighting design and upgrades including LED’s and energy efficient upgrades
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) design and installation
- Harmonic reduction and surge suppression
- Code corrections